A Message from GHR
As the nation continues to deal with the spread of COVID-19, please know that our top priority remains the health and well-being of our workforce, the organizations we work with and the community at large.
Our team is closely monitoring the global coronavirus situation and will keep you informed with the latest CDC, WHO and DOH guidance and resources.
Finally, we remain dedicated to your ongoing safety and success, having the resources, systems, and processes in place to ensure uninterrupted support regardless of future circumstances.
Given the uncertainty of the coronavirus issue and the rapidly evolving situation, we understand things will change and may impact your day-to-day activities. We encourage all of our team members to follow the CDC guidelines to help prevent the spread of the virus, stay healthy and make sound decisions.
To that end, the following are the current CDC recommendations on preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- Click here to learn how to make your own mask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, concerns or if any of the following pertains to you.
- Have you traveled outside of the United States within 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has traveled to China or another area that has reported cases of COVID-19 within 14 days?
- Have you worked in a facility with a reported case of COVID-19 within 14 days?
- Have you experienced symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath within 14 days?
For more information from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html